HDPE pipe offers exceptional strength and durability along with corrosion and freeze resistance. It is a lifetime product that should give decades of trouble free service. As with any investment you make in your land, you want to protect your poly pipeline the best you can. Left on the surface, it is vulnerable to damage by wildfires, rodents, tracked equipment and other traffic. Never leave your poly pipe on top of the ground again with this economical installation option available.
Our pipeline installation goes hand in hand with the water storage tanks and water troughs that we also build. We have the capability to overhaul or add to your existing water system or build a complete new system from scratch. Symco has the equipment, tools, and know how to lay out and install the pipeline, fuse joints, valves, and transitions, and tie into existing or new fixtures in your water system. We can even bury a pipeline that has previously been installed and left on the surface.
Let us bid on your pipeline or complete water system today.
- HDPE Fusion Pipe SDR 11 (160 psi) and SDR 9 (200 psi)
- Specialized pull behind plow capable of going 5 feet deep
- Ripping in poly is fast and cost effective with minimal soil disturbance
- Fusion fittings and poly ball valves leave nothing to corrode
- Brass, stainless, or epoxy-coated carbon steel transitions available
- We can bury your existing lines already laid out on the surface
- We can install pipeline, storage tanks, and water troughs all with the same crew
- Competitive pricing on materials and installation